Here is how i handle custom Beat productions:
First of all i like to use dropbox or googledrive to manage the files and licenses and a tool called “Meistertask” for project management and communication.
- You send me some beats in the way you imagine yours (the reference).
You tell me what is most important to you – tempo, key, mood, arrangement, etc.
- I listen to your Reference and depending on the complexity of the beat I make you an offer.
- If you are down with the offer you pay 50% of the price.
- I start with the production and send you a first draft within 7 days with a voice tag (copy protection) in .mp3 format
- You give me feedback on what you would like to see differently and/or what you would like in addition. Additionally you tell me how the arrangement should be structured (intro, bridges, breaks, hooks, outro) – best in BARS (1 bar=4 beats).
- If necessary I will rework the beat up to 7 times until it is perfect.
- If the beat meets your expectations, I mix and master it and release it for you after the 2nd payment (50%) is completed.
- If the beat does not meet your expectation for any reason I will refund you our make you a good offer.